Hey guys! I am back again with my weekly post. I’m writing this post because y’all voted for a Target haul on Instagram! I’m so excited I got so much feedback on my poll and it was really fun to put this Target finds haul together. These are eight items that I either have currently or want and are perfectly pink…just for Valentine’s Day! These picks are ALL UNDER $25.00 and will not disappoint!
1.Heart-Shaped Ceramic Jewelry Box: This jewelry box is perfect for any of your small trinkets! If you have a nice ring, a small necklace, or watch that you want to keep safe and protected then this box is perfect. The gold accent on the edges of the lid make it that much cuter. This item is only $12.99 and is a perfect Galentine’s Day gift for a friend!
2. “YAY” Vase Set: Oh Joy has THE CUTEST line of stuff at Target. I’m obsessed with all of the colorful accent pieces and the touches of gold throughout. This vase set is no exception! Get some cute flowers for Valentine’s Day? Here’s an adorable way to display them. They also have “HI” and “OK” vases (I personally have the “HI” set) which are also cute. This set retails for $29.99 but are on sale for only $14.98!
3. Blush Faux Fur Throw: Full disclosure: YOU CANT WASH THIS. I had this for two days before I spilled a plant on it and then I decided to wash it in the washer and now it’s a matted mess. BUT if you just want it as an occasional throw to use it’s perfect. I’m tempted to order another one just because it’s that cute and soft. Normally it’s $19.99 but it’s currently on sale for just $14.99. A great deal!
4. A New Day Mules: I have recently seen these mules everywhere! I’m also very obsessed with them (But is that surprising? They’re pink and mules.). I like that they’re a bit different than the normal style of mules with the sides pulled in a bit. They go well with many outfits and are very affordable at only $22.99!
5. “Hello Gorgeous” Mug: I have had this mug for a little over a year and I guess people liked it so much that they kept it in stock! It’s such a cute little mantra mug that can brighten up any morning. This is another great Galentine’s Day gift! It’s very affordable at just $5.99 and you can make it a set with a Starbucks gift card and nail polish!
6. Baublebar Tassel Earrings: These earrings go well with so many outfits! They’re a great way to add a subtle detail to any look. These are even great for people with thick curly hair (I can stand for this). Have a romantic evening planned for Valentine’s Day? Well definitely choose these! They’re great for dates as well as every day looks. They retail for $12.99 but are on sale right now for just $10.38!
7. Faux Fur Throw Pillow: As you can see I’m very obsessed with faux fur. That’s totally okay though because it adds a nice sophisticated edge to any space! This pillow is as soft as it is cute! It’ll match very nicely with the faux fur blanket as well as the other room accessories. Full price this pillow is $24.99 but right now it’s on sale for only $22.49.
8. Universal Thread Crossbody Bag: Universal Thread is Target’s new line of clothing items. I’ve heard some bloggers saying that the quality isn’t that great but I have their canteen bag and it’s awesome! I assume this one follows suit. This is perfect for a night on the town because it’s compact but large enough to hold all of your necessities. This bag is also very affordable at just $18.99!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and happy early Valentine’s Day! Whether you have a date, are hanging with friends, or are spending you day with Netflix and chocolate, you deserve to treat yo’ self!