Hey guys! Back with another Wednesday post! This week I decided to round up my current spring favorites for under $100. They’re actually mostly under $50 but the New Balances are a little bit more pricey than the other items.
I’m so excited to share these with you guys and I hope you like them!
1.Top Handle Crossbody Bag: I think this bag is so cute and interesting. Top handle bags are my favorite because they can be held on your arm or worn over your shoulder. This Who What Wear one is great because it’s two different neutral colors that could work with a variety of looks. It’s also a nice size to fit many different items and is great to use on campus! Target has this on sale right now for $34.99.
2. Anastasia Beverly Liquid Lipstick: I love red lip colors. They’re such a nice pops of color to add to an outfit. This one has a ton of amazing reviews and I am so excited to try it out. I love liquid lips more than matte because matte lips make me feel like my lips are falling off. This lipstick comes in FORTY-ONE SHADES. There’s sooo many options so whatever shade you prefer you can get! This lipstick is $20.00 but is worth the money.
3. Surplice Criss-Cross Top: This top from Urban Outfitters is super cute and comfortable. I loved this rust red color and it’s currently on sale for just $29.00! They still have a nice shade of black as well as an olive in stock too. This top looks great paired with bralettes or just worn with a camisole underneath.
4. New Balance 696 Sneakers: These sneakers are so adorable. I love these colors together and the classic look of these New Balance shoes. Blush pink is always a go-to color for me and these are no exception! I found these at DSW for just $79.99 and these are the most expensive items on my list. These will look great with casual outfits or will work for gym trips you have planned!
5. Rust Tassel Earrings: Y’all probably already know that I’m a fan of tassel earrings. These rust colored ones from Madewell are perfect for so many different ensembles! The best part is that they also come in four other colors. These are a subtle earring that make just enough of a statement without taking away from the rest of your look. These earrings clock in just under thirty dollars at only $28.00.
6. Medium Wash Denim Overalls: I have been obsessing over overalls lately. They’re great for running errands and being on-the-go! I have some from H&M but they sold out right after I purchased them (they were linked in my February Favorites post) so I decided to add these to this post! These are currently $69.50 at Gap but right now they’re having a 40% off + Free Shipping sale using the code “FRIEND” which brings them in at just $41.70! Definitely worth the investment.
7. Floppy Sun Hat: I used to think I wasn’t a hat person and then I realized that’s just a frame of mind. As the season starts to warm up and we get closer to spring, this hat is the perfect option! It’s just $39.00 at Nordstrom and you’ll get free shipping! This is great for anyone going on a trip or anyone going to the beach for spring break.
8. Tan Espadrille Sandals: I definitely chose to save the best for last. I have seen sandals like these all over but finally decided to purchase some! These look similar to the ever popular Marc Fisher pairs and the slightly less expensive Steve Madden ones. I chose these from Target because I don’t need to invest a whole bunch into them! I won’t have many places to wear them so spending a whole lot wasn’t fiscally responsible. That’s what makes them super worth it at just $32.99!
I hope y’all enjoyed y favorites and don’t forget to subscribe on my home page!