I know I’m a day early with my post but I’ve had a crazy week and it’s still crazy! I finally have a minute.
I have had a few people ask me in the last month if I’ve ever ordered from SheInside (SheIn) before and how I liked it; that made me decide to do this post! I’ve shopped there often and sometimes find better luck with those items than with some American retailers!
This post will show you exactly how to successfully shop from online Asian retailers and get clothes that fit you almost 100% of the time.
I’m going to choose one item to go through the process with just to show y’all step by step what I do.
1.First, I suggest downloading the SheIn app because you always get free shipping and sometimes you when won’t shopping online (for the purpose of this post I will be showing you the steps online though). Romwe also has an app but I’m used to/like SheIn and they all seem to have very similar (if not the same) items.
2. Next find an item you like! I’m going to use this pinafore dress that’s pictured in my featured photo. You might remember this from my February Favorites post! I’m totally obsessed with blush pink as well as corduroy so this was a no brainer. It’s also just $10 (on sale right now for $8)!
3. Go to the item’s page. There’s often other color options and you never know if you might like them as well or more than the one you’re currently looking at. This is how the page will look.
4. Click on the stars located on the righthand side with the (129) next to it. This is all of the reviews that people have left! I ALWAYS make sure I read these before purchasing an item from SheIn. That’s my golden rule of this post.
5. Once you look at the reviews, this is how you can determine what the best option is. If it’s bad quality that means PEOPLE WILL HAVE SAID IT. Sometimes if I look at their picture and they say the fabric’s not that great but it still looks good I’ll purchase anyway. In the case of this dress, I made sure to check the side column.
This is where they show you what proportions the reviewer has and often helps INSANELY when purchasing. Try to find a review from someone with similar sizes and body proportions. This will help ensure accuracy for you. I personally would not regard the one below because her hips are a few inches smaller than mine.
6. If most reviews revealed that it’s pretty true to size, then choose the one that best matches your proportions! When you hover over to click a size, SheIn will reveal the size measurements that corresponds with that item. In this case, when I looked, the size small seemed like it would be a perfect fit and as you can see it was (below is an example of the large)!
7. SheIn also does this awesome thing where you get points for every item you purchase, every photo you submit, and review you leave. These translate into dollars which you can use towards future purchases! They tell you how many you’ll get for each item/purchase and then at checkout how many you have to use that you’ve saved up.
8. Order away!!
This is how I styled my pinafore dress and all items are linked to buy on my LIKEtoKNOW.it page! Go check it out!
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and feel more confident in purchasing from online Asian retailers! If you have any other questions about it, definitely leave a comment! As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my page!