Happy Saturday lovelies! I hope your week was amazing. I rounded up my current favorite items of the week/month. I haven’t done monthly favorites posts in a while so I thought this would be nice as well!
I tried to keep with a very neutral aesthetic (for the first time ever in my entire life) and I’m actually really feeling it! The tones of gold, tan, and brown all look great together.
**Discloser: A couple of these companies I am in collaboration with and there may be affiliate links in this post.
1. Tassel Wristlet Clutch: I have been looking for a nice woven clutch to use. When I came across this one from Target I knew it was the one! It’s cute but also adds a different flair to it with the tassels. Clutches similar to this one can retail for up to $50 but this one is just $19.99!
2. “Clout” Cat Eye Sunglasses: Okay so I was definitely reluctant to try this trend. I wasn’t sure at first if I even liked them or then if they would look okay on my face. Well I ended up winning a $10 Amazon gift card so I decided to purchase them! These are only $8.99 so even if you end up hating them you won’t have invested a ton of money! And if you have Amazon Prime you’ll get free shipping as well. I ended up loving how they looked!
3. Tie Waist Safari Shorts: So I am not definitely NOT a shorts girl. When I was younger I used to hate how my legs looked in them but now I’m just not a huge fan! These shorts; however, are super lightweight and comfortable. I always am willing to try out shorts and sometimes struggle because they don’t fit my waist and hips but these definitely do the trick with the tie. They’re $59.50 but right now LOFT is having a sale! The more you spend, the more you save.
4. Orbit 14k Gold Ring: This next item is one I love! I am always looking for subtle jewelry. Little Sky Stone has the CUTEST jewelry ever and is a made in America brand! I partnered with them and this was one of the rings they sent me. I am obsessed and have worn it almost every day since! Their products are also very affordable; this ring is just $29.00!! And use code “AmandaJ30” for 30% off your first purchase!
5. Sweet Lemons iPhone Case: I have also partnered with CaseApp recently! They have the best laptop skins, phone skins, and phone cases that are all super affordable. I also am currently running a giveaway on my Instagram (link) where you can enter to win a FREE ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE! You can win item like the adorable lemon case above. The cases are $34.00 but if you use code “SEQUINSANDSALES20” for 20% off your purchase!
6. Marble Macbook Case: Another collaboration guys! They all happened at the same time but they’re all so great! I really wanted a new, more sophisticated MacBook case for my internship in NYC and I LOVED this marble one from Embrishop. It is on sale right now for just $20.00 but with my coupon code “SEQUINSANDSALES” you’ll get an additional 20% off!
7. Tessa Platform Sandal Wedge: Okay now when it comes to these shoes I am OBSESSED YALL. I have wanted flatforms for so long but just hadn’t invested in any. I’m glad I waited because these from Payless are just $19.99! They’re so cute and super affordable.
8. Avianna Low Vamp Kitten Heeled Mules: Okay I love love LOVE these shoes from Target. Y’all know mustard yellow is my color and this heel height is also perfect! These look so expensive which is definitely a benefit you gain from these. They really look straight out of a Free People magazine but are only $27.99!
9. Straw Box Woven Crossbody Bag: This bag is a MUST HAVE for the spring and summer. This looks like the expensive woven bags that a lot of companies have. I have posted this all over my Instagram and it looks so great with so many looks! The good thing about this bag from Amazon is that it’s only $24.90!
10. Straw Fedora: Last but not least, this fedora! Not to be confused with the awkward dad kind, this fedora is so chic and perfect for the spring/summer! It’ll keep the sun from beating down on you but also take all your looks to the next level. It’s $39.50 from LOFT but if you get it with the shorts too you’ll get a better discount! It’s a win win!
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and I hope you want to check out these awesome deals!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog on the home page!