Hello everyone! This is the last Saturday in July (can you believe??). I was planning on doing a “July Favorites” post but ended up having like 6 Target items to begin with so this turned into my “July Target Favorites“! They have so many cute and awesome new items that are perfect for the summer to fall transition and at affordable prices!
Everything I’ve linked for you is under $50 (INCLUDING THE COATS)!! If you weren’t able to get some goodies for the #nsale then this is def the post for you! All items can be shopped directly below the photo as well as through the hyperlink on the name of the items!
1. Microsuede Stacked Heeled Mules: This first pair of shoes is the literal bomb.com! They are so perfect for a variety of looks and will seriously add to any look your’re trying to style. There’s was a similar pair at Nordstrom for their anniversary sale that were a bit more pricey but they’re also sold out now! These cutie shoes are only $29.99 and also come in black!
2. Pointed Heeled Mules: Okay so these shoes are like the most posh things ever. Totally obsessed with the pointed toe because most mules don’t look like that! I like how it makes them more unique. They’re so perfect for dressing up a look for work or a night out and at only $29.99 it’s totally worth it!
3. Pointed Toe Heeled Mules: It’s funny to me that I like these because they almost remind me of cowgirl boots?? I despise cowgirl boots y’all. That being said, these I’m totally loving. They’re perfect for the fall and the heel is the perfect height! These are also affordable at just $34.99!
4. Straw Shopper Crossbody Bag: Okay still obsessed with this bag MONTHS later it’s fine. But seriously y’all I love it so much! It’s the perfect size and color for almost any outfit. Straw bags are functional yet cute and this one is both of those things as well. It’s also only $21.99!! So affordable.
5. Cellphone Crossbody Bag: This is a newer bag from Target but, again, super perfect for any occasion! I actually am really obsessed with this shade of pastel green regardless of what type of item it’s on. It’s the perfect summer to fall transition color! This bag is also $21.99 and can fit all of your essentials.
6. Small Tote Handbag: I am LIVING for this bag guys. I actually meant to click on the brown tote but this one is sooo much better! I am obsessed with the white and cognac contrast of the body of the tote and the handles. I actually have the pink version of this tote as well and have used it every day for my travels around NYC! It’s only $24.99 and DURABLE y’all.
7. Wide Cuff Robe Jacket: Who else is a massive fan of wide necklines? I know I am. This coat is so perfect for the fall! It’s just heavy enough for chilly nights but can also be worn during the daytime as well! It’s also just $34.99 so extremely affordable! I’m also loving the tie waist. That’s another trend I can’t get enough of.
8. Modern Trench Coat: Guys. I literally had been looking for a trench coat for YEARS. I could never find the perfect coat at an affordable price! I finally did during the anniversary sale (link) but this one is still amazing as well. I love that the belt and cuffs have a black strap! It’s different than a lot of regular trench coats and it’s only $49.99!
9. Denim Jacket: Of course I had to add in a classic denim jacket! I just recently started like denim jackets so I have been trying to spread the message that they’re awesome. This is such a nice, sturdy looking denim jacket but it’s only $29.99! This jacket also has an insane amount of reviews (154) and has like 4.95 stars which NEVER happens.
10. Beaded Drop Earrings: I’ve wanted a pair of these earrings for so long but just haven’t caved in getting them yet. I have a statement earrings problem so I should actually probably hold off. These are legit the cutest though and look way more high-end than they are! This pink pair is $12.99 but this gold pair is on sale for $9.09!
11. Metallic Hoop Earrings: These look like Anthropolgie earrings 100% guys. I love the new way they changed these and did almost a crinkle effect with them! It makes them look so much different than just regular hoop earrings. These are also an affordable option because they’re just $12.99.
12. Tassel Drop Earrings: I actually have been really feeling black lately which is crazy because up until last year I didn’t own ANY black at all except a cardigan. Apparently that’s weird (LOL). These take tassel to the next level! They have literally three tassels attached so go big or go home with these $9.99 earrings.
13: Ruffle Sleeve Top: Red is easily my fav clothing color which is funny because when I was younger I used to HATE the color red. Now I know that it looks nice with my skin tone and I gravitate towards it! This top is legit to die for though and it only $25.99!!
14: Ruffle Sleeve Gingham Blouse: This blouse is literally so adorable! I love the gingham print because it’s really subtle and almost just makes the shirt look a little pink. the fabric reminds me of a seersucker which is one of my top fabric choices for whatever item I come across. This top is only $29.99 and is another awesome transition piece!
15: Tie Front Short Sleeve Blouse: I have been looking for a cute tie front blouse for a long time! I’ve seen some Free People ones but I wanted a more affordable version if I’m being honest. this top 100% does the trick! It’s cute, comes in three colors, and is only $17.99!
That was A LOT of product guys! I hope you liked this post and were able to find some new fall items to put in your wardrobe!
If you never want to miss another post, sign up on my home page! If a blog really isn’t your thing, give me a follow over on Instagram at @sequinsandsales!