Hey guys! Going to start by briefly talk about my #memake of the month! I used this amazing Rifle Paper Co. fabric to make a simple skirt. I have been so busy lately that a skirt was all I had time for. I love it though!
I paired it with my favorite LOFT tank that has adorable fabric covered buttons and was one of the inspirations for this post! You can shop all items in this post and all tops linked are 30% off today! Def check out my LIKEtoKNOW.it page to follow me and purchase them!
So I know I’ve mentioned on my Instagram that I will be attending a Shopping Social at the LOFT in Atlanta at the Atlantic Station location this Sunday (April 15th) from 2-4pm! It’s going to be SUCH a great time with sips, snacks, and events!
That’s why for my post today I decided I would gather my current favorite LOFT picks that I hope to check out and purchase this Sunday! I hope you also like these looks! You can shop them inside the post or use the link to my LIKEtoKNOW.it page on the home page!
1. Mixed Stripe Flippy Dress: This dress is like the cutest thing ever! I love how the stripe is just subtle enough to not over power but still elevates the entire dress! This dress does have a v-neck but it’s not too deep and shouldn’t expose much. Just to add to the cute factor, these cinched sleeves are to die for! Definitely a must have.
2. Criss Cross Wrap Dress: Everybody needs an LBD (little black dress) that can go from day to night seamlessly. This is that dress! The wrap detail of this garment makes this silhouette perfect for every body type and shape! The length is also a perfect one for transitioning from work to a night out because it hits right at the knee.
3. Lily Ruffle Tie Waist Dress: If you’re a massive fan of color like I am then this third dress is the one for you! It has such a lovely spring vibe that will look great on any skin tone. Not to mention that the tie waist makes this insanely flattering and the flutter sleeves accentuate your arms amazingly!
4. Striped Button Back Swing Top: This top is TO DIE FOR!! I love how it looked from the front and the back is just as cute! The buttons combined with the peplum elude such an effortless vibe and the sleeves billow so gracefully. This is a top that will most definitely not disappoint!
5. Zebra Bar Back Strappy Cami: Okay so any other animal lovers out there? I am most definitely one of them. I’m all about the environment and I’m all about animals, especially zebras (Fun fact: literally wrote and illustrated my own zebra short story when I was 9). This is such an adorable cami that will dress up any basic outfit! Perfect for any work day.
6. Rose Embroidered Flare Sleeve Top: Two of my favorite things are happening in this blouse. Embroidery and flare sleeves! I am always a fan of sleeves with a twist, in my opinion, it’s an easy way to really elevate any look. When it comes to embroidery, this trend became super popular a few years ago and has been a wardrobe staple ever since! It adds a little bit of flair to any item.
7. Gingham Flounce Pull-On Skirt: Gingham and flounces. Anther two set of favorites of mine! This skirt is super cute and very flattering. The fact that it’s tighter around the wait really gives a nice hourglass effect and the flounce gives it that subtle chicness! Gingham is also one of those patterns that can pair with other patterns really well.
8. Fern Cascade Ruffle Skirt: This skirt gives me such safari vibes. The base color of the bright yellow is such a good color for spring and summer! Yellow is always a staple of mine and this skirt is no exception. Paired with this lovely floral motif, you ca’t go wrong! LOFT went even further and added an adorable ruffle to it!
9. Faux Suede Wrap Skirt: This last skirt is also perfect for any look! Y’all know I had to add some pink to this set. It just so happened to include a wrap detail and tie-waist. I love suede as a texture and pink suede?! Sign me up. Tie-waist items are also nice in my opinion because if it’s a bit large you can easily make it fit!
I hope you guys enjoyed my current LOFT favorites! These are all so cute and perfect for the spring. Don’t forget that if you’re in the Atlanta area to stop by and hang out with me at LOFT’s Atlantic Station location tomorrow from 2-4pm!
They’ll have sips, snacks, and giveaways! Plus you’ll get to hang with me and what could be better (lol a lot of things but still). Thanks again for reading and supporting my blog! Don’t forget to subscribe on the home page!