Hello everyone! Back again with my January favorites! This is all of the clothing, books, shows, etc that I’ve been loving this month! All items featured will be linked (to the best of my ability). These are all just things I’ve accumulated/liked over the last month or so that have made my day to day life a little better.
First things first, the items in my featured photo! I’m very obsessed with everything about Anthropologie. It’s a cute, boho-esque store with the most eclectic items for the home.
1.Monogram Mugs: This mug is my current favorite! My boyfriend got me the “A” mug while browsing around the Lennox Mall location in Atlanta as a late Christmas gift a few weeks ago. They’re only $10 and I was lucky enough to get one on sale for only $5!
2. “We Should All Be Feminists” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: I also saw that Anthropologie had “We Should All Be Feminists” while looking around and decided now was the time to finally purchase it. It’s a short novel based off of her TedTalk and it’s amazing. It’s a quick read but it’s moving and will truly make you considered gender roles in society. What’s better? t’s only $7.95!
3. Pom-Pom Earrings: You guys guessed it, pom-pom earrings! If you read my previous post you’re probably sick of hearing about them but they’re SO CUTE and very chic. I have seen some that I’ve liked from brands including: Dazey LA, ASOS, and Kate Spade. As you can see though they were super expensive. That’s why I made four pairs of my own (yes, four pairs). Here’s the link to them if you missed that post (link)!
4. Lilly Pulitzer Cappuccino Mug Set: I asked for this set for Christmas and I’ve been using it so often! They pair great with Keurig coffee machines and are adorable in any room setting. If you have a little holiday money left I definitely suggest these! I love the adorable affirmations on the inner lip of the cup; for example, “Being happy never goes out of style.” It’ll make any morning a little brighter.
5. Echo Dot: This item is obviously on the pricier side, that being said, it is the BOMB.COM. My boyfriend’s parents got me one and I use it multiple times a day. I’m currently using it while writing this post. The playlist I’m listening to is one I compiled of songs from The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and if you’d like me to share it with you, leave me a comment!
6. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: This is an Amazon Prime exclusive show BUT I have good news. I only found this out a few weeks ago myself but if you’re a student, you get 6-months of Amazon Prime FREE (with full benefits) and then it’s only about $6/month after that!
Anyways, this show is so adorable and empowering. I feel like I relate spiritually with Mrs. Maisel (even though this is the 1950’s) because she’s all about women’s empowerment but doing it in style. The fashions in this show are OUTSTANDING as well. Give it a look for yourself! You won’t regret it.
7. Peg Board: I ordered earrings holders for my statement earrings in the middle of December and they just never showed up to my door. When I got back to my apartment I decided to test out my peg board as a holder on a whim and it worked PERFECTLY. I found mine in the target dollar spot a few months ago for only $5 but I linked one that’s less than $7!
Red Tassel: LOFT (On sale + 50% off!!)
Black Tassel: LOFT (50% off!)
Pink Tassel: LOFT (50% off!)
I’m also going to the Women’s March in my school’s town of Statesboro tomorrow and I am so excited. I went last year and it was such a blast and so empowering. Definitely lucky to have so many progressive friends like me. Are any of y’all going to a march in your town?
Thanks again for reading my latest post! If you never want to miss out on a post, sign up on my home page! All you have to do is hit “Follow Me!” and you’ll get an email every time I make a post. (: