Christmas is only FIVE DAYS AWAY!! Still need to get some last minute gifts? Well here are some great gift ideas I came up with. These gifts are the perfect option for any woman in your life who loves gold, glitter, fur, and/or pink! These items are all under $50 and most are under $25 or on sale! All items are linked underneath the photo as well as on each numbered item. Read up and then get to shopping!
- Mule Mug: Mule Mugs are super great gift ideas for the barista in your life! Some even come with little Moscow Mule recipes on the tag. This one is from Kirklands; however, you can find really cute and cheap ones at TJMaxx, Target, and Walmart. A great partner gift for this would be a small kit and recipe on how to make a Moscow Mule drink. Here is a great recipe that I’ve found! Prices for these range from about $7.99-$39.99 depending on where you shop.
- Velvet Tie Back Top: This velvet top is one of my favorites from LOFT this season! It’s perfect for any holiday party but can also translate from season to season very well! Velvet never goes out of style and will be a staple in any woman’s closet. It’s half off in store AND online right now making it only $27.25! It’s super cute and perfect for anyone with a budget on the lower end.
- Blush Pink Mules: A different kind of mule yet still a great gift idea! These are on the pricier side at $39.99, but the good news is that DSW has free shipping and free returns right now! This doesn’t apply if shopping in store honestly, but if you have a larger budget these are a great idea! Mules go with almost every kind of outfit and are super comfy. I personally have about 8 pairs (shhh don’t tell anyone!) and wear them all the time.
- Faux Fur Sleep Mask: This is so cute that admit I purchased it for myself! It’s just $4.00 at Target and is the perfect secret santa gift or stocking stuffer! They have many other colors for this item including black, blush pink, and white. It’s a great gift to pair with a some new slippers or a couple bath bombs.
- Starbucks Mugs/Tumblrs: I don’t have a substantial link for this item because Starbucks (sadly) ended their online store, but this is a link to one being sold on Amazon. That being said, Starbucks has so many adorable mugs and tumblers in stores including this forever exciting pink sequin one! It’s $18.95 and it’s on the larger side. They have smaller sized ones for $12.95. They also have cactus items….my fave!
- Fuzzy Socks: Fuzzy socks are the best gift for literally anyone on your list. No matter where you go to get them they are sure to be a hit. These that I featured are from Target (of course, Target) and are again only $4.00! These are the perfect item to pair with the sleep mask I mentioned previously! An adorable cozy set for only $8.00.
- “Hello Gorgeous” Mug: This mug, or any mug, is perfect for the coffee or tea lover in your life. This mug is one of my personal favorites that I purchased last holiday season. People loved it so much that Target brought it back. The best news? It’s only $5.99!
- Fringe Drop Hem Earrings: When I first saw these earrings at LOFT I knew I needed them! They are my favorite pair of earrings at the moment and perfect for the person who loves to add a special touch to their outfits. Right now they’re on sale for $17.25!
- Colourpop Lipstick or Gloss: Colourpop lipsticks or lip glosses are awesome gifts because they’re super cheap and they look great on everyone! They even show you each color on different skin tones so you can match it to whomever you need it for. I prefer the ultra glossy lips but their ultra matte lips are very long-lasting and crazy pigmented. The one featured is on sale for just $4.80! Right now they also have free shipping!
- Balloon Dog Decoration: This gift is great for literally anyone. I have wanted this metallic balloon dog for the last two or three years and finally found one today in person at TJMaxx! I got THREE compliments on the way to the register. It’s eclectic and unique and perfect for any room or apartment. This one is on Etsy for $35.00. It’s a bit pricey but it will not disappoint!
- Faux Fur Clutch: Oh look, another Target find. I apologize for all the Target talk but they have the most adorable gifts options and this clutch is no exception. The blush pink is obviously my favorite but if ivory, black, hyacinth, or any other color is your gifting go-to then I suggest this! It’s great for holiday parties or for any other time of year. This adorable clutch is $20.00 and is great for a high or low budget.
- Quote Cuff Bracelet: “She Believed She Could So She Did” This quote is one of the best for any #girlboss on your friends list. Nordstrom has this subtle cuff bracelet for only $25.00 and it’ll be sure to be one of the best gifts anyone could receive.
I hope this gift guide will help you shop some last minute gift ideas for people in your life! If you decide to get any of these items, comment on my latest IG post (@sequinsandsales) and let me know! Happy shopping!