I didn’t have a blog post planned for today but after my Monday yesterday (falling flat on my butt in Times Square…yikes) I thought we could all use a pick me up! Today I rounded up some of my summer favs from Target (including this adorable romper) that you def need in your closet!
These are all super affordable and under $35! I’m also going to link the items in my look below (since my blazer is from LOFT). This is a look I was super excited to wear and I love every bit of it! I think the blazer really adds some class to this look and makes it a more professional take on a classic romper.
My romper is literally only $24.99 and my blazer is 40% off at LOFT making it less than $60! When it comes to my accessories, I was lucky enough to nab this bag at our employee sample sale but I tagged a similar one below! My wedges are SO COMFY and only $32.99. Definitely worth the price! For sizing reference, I am wearing a size S (probably could’ve done an XS tbh) in my romper and a size 0 in my blazer! My shoes are a 9 and are TTS.
Let me start by saying all dresses, rompers, and jumpsuits are BOGO 50% off! So this is definitely the time to shop these awesome steals.
1. Happy Espadrille Wedge: SO CUTE I COULDN’T PUT JUST ONE!! $32.99
2. Hal Ruffle Mules: $22.99
3. Amali Multi-Strap Microsuede Low Heeled Slide Sandal: Also comes in red! $24.99
4. Polka Dot Short Ruffle Sleeve Swing Dress: $27.99
5. Printed Sleeveless Tie Strap Swing Dress: $27.99
6. Geo Print Sleeveless Apron Dress: $27.99
7. Button Front Denim Skirt: Also comes in a medium wash denim! $22.99
8. Linen Wrap Skirt: Also comes in yellow and black! $22.99
9. Button-Down Birdcage Skirt: Also comes in blue and black. $27.99
10. Bamboo Clutch: $34.99
11. Cube Crossbody Bag: $34.99
12. Straw Tote Handbag: $27.99
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and I hope it helped y’all find some awesome pieces that are perfect for the summer! These are some cute items that will definitely help you beat the heat while still look amazing!
Remember, you can always shop through my LIKEtoKNOW.it page (I make a small commission, so as a starving college student it’s much appreciated!) which is found in the main menu on my homepage.
As always, if you enjoyed this post, don’t hesitate to follow me on my home page so you never miss a post!