This post today is all about the SHOES! Shoes are obviously my favorite accessory and that’s why I’ve rounded up my favorite ones for the summer that are chic and affordable!
I do earn a small commission off of purchases made through my LIKEtoKNOW.it page so decided I would start linking my items through there and let y’all know at the beginning of my posts! I’ll also have them linked in the body of the posts below of course.
These shoes are all ones I’m super obsessed with and that are perfect for the summer either from a comfort and/or ease perspective! They’re also all under $100 (most under $35)!!
1. Taupe Block Heel Pumps: These block heel sandals from Target are the perfect shoe for LITERALLY ANYTHING y’all. When I tell you they’re great for work, brunch, dinners with friends, etc. I mean it! They fit true to size which is great. These are also only $24.99 and they come in a black, lilac, and red on top of the taupe shown below!
2. Espadrille Sandals: These next shoes from Payless are to die for I swear. Are you surprised that I said Payless? I had doubts too but their shoes are actually great quality! I have seen much more expensive ones that are similar to these but these are just $19.99! It’s barely an investment since they’re so affordable but it’s so worth it.
3. Low Vamp Kitten Heel Mules: This next pair of shoes from Target are my obsession y’all. I saw these and said “I need these even if I have nothing to wear them with!” Of course I found something but I definitely bought them before I had anything planned out. These beauties are just $27.99 and they come in this yellow as well as a taupe/bone color. They’re both gorgeous to me! I am considering getting the taupe pair as well.
4. Brown Penny Loafer: This might seem like such a random pair but I LOVE them y’all. I have always loved Nancy Drew so when Eastland shoes reached out about a collaboration I knew these were the shoes for me. The crazy thing is they make my feet look SMALLER than they are which has never happened in my life. They are a bit more pricey at $80.00 but these are super nice and smell like fresh leather (one of my fav scents).
5. Platform Wedge Sandal: This last pair of shoes from Target is also a win in my book! I’ve posted these before, (probably too many times to be honest) but they’re just that darn great! I know so many people have summer wedding plans so these are definitely the wedges for you. They’re also only $32.99 so you won’t break the bank!
I hope y’all found some cute summer shoes that will elevate your wardrobe! These are all great for the summer and/or work and will also help you look amazing.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to head on over to my homepage and give my blog a follow! If you’re not feeling that, follow me on my IG account @sequinsandsales!